Şebnem Buhara (Founder)
Born in 1975, Şebnem Buhara studied at Mimar Sinan University Architecture Faculty. She started her career at university in 1998 and continues her own company, Bou Design. Buhara has undertaken many projects that focus on architectural education and ability to use it in design and implementations. The main principle of her design attitude, as creating user-specific, simple and timeless spaces by combining the identity, desires and dreams of their clients with her own professional experiences. In order to continue this cooperation, she uses her own design furnitures and products in her projects. This collection is now exhibited and sold in her corperate brand BOU DESIGN STUDIO showroom. Buhara’s main design motto is to create a timeless line with bejeweled details.
What do we do?
- Architectural design project, application and / or consultancy
- Interior design design project, implementation and / or consultancy
- Space-specific production industrial design (furniture, accessories, lighting) design, production and consultancy
- Space-specific styling project, application and / or consultancy
- Brand Architecture: With the aim of brand design, to create a communication language that is integrated with the user correctly and positively, to design all physical and sensory contact / experience architecture between the brand and the user, from corporate identity design to space.